All aspects of industrial roofing undertaken
Types of Industrial Roofing
There are a number of different types of industrial roofing available and we can accommodate any requirement.
Alpha Roofing Solutions specialise in industrial and commercial roofing.
Our expert team of fully qualified professionals are happy to discuss your project and provide a free quote at your convenience.
Types of industrial roofing include the following:
- Single-Ply Membrane roofing is another great option comprised of sheets of rubber that can be applied to the roof structure. It is fire resistant and energy efficient. It is another cost-effective choice for many business premises.
- SPF (Spray Polyurethane Foam) roofing is an eco-friendly option which is relatively easy to install, cost effective and can last up to 50 years. It is also energy efficient, seamless, waterproof and durable making this an appealing choice for many commercial and industrial premises.
- Tar (or asphalt) and gravel built-up layers roofing is another alternative which is low maintenance and can last up to 40 years.
- Shingle roofing, most commonly asphalt or architectural shingles. Used mostly on residential buildings but can also be used on steep commercial roofs. It is inexpensive, durable and easy to repair.
- Metal roofing is a little more expensive per square foot than other types of commercial roofing but it is generally lightweight and can be installed on top of existing roofs, which can help to reduce the labour costs. It is energy efficient, fire resistant and able to withstand harsh weather conditions.