All aspects of commercial roofing undertaken
Commercial Roofing Types
There are numerous different types of commercial roof available and Alpha Roofing Solutions specialise in industrial and commercial roofing methods.
Our helpful team of qualified professionals would be happy to meet and discuss your project, provide you with a free quote and offer guidance and support throughout the entire process.
Various commercial roof options are available and these include the following:
- SPF (Spray Polyurethane Foam) roofing is an eco-friendly option which is relatively easy to install, cost effective and can last up to 50 years. It is also energy efficient, seamless, waterproof and durable making this an appealing choice for many commercial and industrial premises.
- Single-Ply Membrane roofing is another great option comprised of sheets of rubber that can be applied to the roof structure. It is fire resistant and energy efficient. It is another cost-effective choice for many business premises.
- Metal roofing is a little more expensive per square foot than other types of commercial roofing but it is generally lightweight and can be installed on top of existing roofs, which can help to reduce the labour costs. It is energy efficient, fire resistant and able to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Tar (or asphalt) and gravel built-up layers roofing is another alternative which is low maintenance and can last up to 40 years.
- Shingle roofing, most commonly asphalt or architectural shingles. Used mostly on residential buildings but can also be used on steep commercial roofs. It is inexpensive, durable and easy to repair.